What’s the best way to clean wool clothing?
• Treat small stains by rinsing with cold water or seltzer and blotting dry with a clean cloth.
• If the garment is labeled “hand wash,” use specially formulated wool detergent and wash by hand.
• After hand washing, gently roll the garment in a towel, and let dry on a flat surface away from direct heat or sunlight.
• To freshen a wrinkled wool garment, hang it in a steamy bathroom.
• Wool is naturally odor-releasing and anti-microbial. Dry cleaning once a season should be more than enough to keep wool garments fresh.
Can a wool blanket be washed?
No. Washing combines heat, detergents and agitation, which will shrink the blanket and ruin it. Pendleton wool blankets should only be dry-cleaned. The exception is the washable Pendleton Eco-Wise Wool® bedding line. These blankets and throws have been specially treated to be machine washable.
*We will never sell or misuse any information you provide to us.
1. We would like to reward our loyal customers without making them jump thru hoops. If you make a purchase with us your name will automatically be entered for our month end drawing.
Nothing to fill out.
2. Must be 18 years or older to enter to be eligible to win the prize.
3. Void where prohibited by law.
4. Prizes are non-transferable and not redeemable for cash.
5. Employees of One Hudson Road or it's vendors, its subsidiaries, affiliates, and their families are not eligible to enter.
6. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
7. Winner must meet eligibility requirements as required by One Hudson Road.
9. Entrants agree to give permission to use entrant(s) name and/or likeness for the purpose of advertising and trade without compensation. We would love to have a photo of you with your new product if it works for you.. All decisions made by One Hudson Road are final.
10. Sorry; only USA residents are eligible to enter at this time.