The Serape blanket was obviously created with summer in mind.
Rich in color and perfect on a chilly summer night snuggled on your wicker sofa.
When southern California's surfers made trips to Baja Mexico to ride the waves they often brought back Serape blankets. The serape stripe became part of the "Endless Summer" of American surf culture.
In the Southwestern United States. Pendleton serapes are known as "Goopesala" or "Good Blankets". They are often used in the Give-Away Ceremony which is preformed at honor dances, weddings, and many other occassions.
Hosts give gifts to their guests, with no expectation of return.
"What is given away returns to the giver in another form of good."
*We will never sell or misuse any information you provide to us.
1. We would like to reward our loyal customers without making them jump thru hoops. If you make a purchase with us your name will automatically be entered for our month end drawing.
Nothing to fill out.
2. Must be 18 years or older to enter to be eligible to win the prize.
3. Void where prohibited by law.
4. Prizes are non-transferable and not redeemable for cash.
5. Employees of One Hudson Road or it's vendors, its subsidiaries, affiliates, and their families are not eligible to enter.
6. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
7. Winner must meet eligibility requirements as required by One Hudson Road.
9. Entrants agree to give permission to use entrant(s) name and/or likeness for the purpose of advertising and trade without compensation. We would love to have a photo of you with your new product if it works for you.. All decisions made by One Hudson Road are final.
10. Sorry; only USA residents are eligible to enter at this time.