Center of Creation pattern is based on a diptych by artist Deborah Jojola of New Mexico’s Jemez Pueblo. This design symbolizes how life grows from earth, rising through clouds that lift it to the surface. A central bloom releases seeds, scattered by wind, while arrows represent sovereignty. Curved elements show life as a spiral with purpose beyond this world. As an added element, this blanket gives you a dramatically different look when reversed.
Part of our Legendary Collection, this design honors stories and symbols of Native American cultures. Each year a new collector’s blanket is added to the series.
• 64" x 80"
• Comes with a Legendary Collection label
• Napped, felt bound
• Pure virgin wool/cotton
• Fabric woven in our American mills
• Dry clean
• Made in USA
*We will never sell or misuse any information you provide to us.
1. We would like to reward our loyal customers without making them jump thru hoops. If you make a purchase with us your name will automatically be entered for our month end drawing.
Nothing to fill out.
2. Must be 18 years or older to enter to be eligible to win the prize.
3. Void where prohibited by law.
4. Prizes are non-transferable and not redeemable for cash.
5. Employees of One Hudson Road or it's vendors, its subsidiaries, affiliates, and their families are not eligible to enter.
6. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
7. Winner must meet eligibility requirements as required by One Hudson Road.
9. Entrants agree to give permission to use entrant(s) name and/or likeness for the purpose of advertising and trade without compensation. We would love to have a photo of you with your new product if it works for you.. All decisions made by One Hudson Road are final.
10. Sorry; only USA residents are eligible to enter at this time.