Above the peak of Oregon’s Mt. Hood float clouds that give name to Cloud Cap Trailhead, where the mountain’s most difficult trailheads begin. It’s an area of old growth forests and rocky plateaus, of mountain streams and mighty glaciers. It’s also home to a diverse array of wildlife—from deer and elk to bald eagles and bears. This blanket honors the natural beauty of Oregon’s highest peak.
82% wool 18% cotton Dry Clean
Fits a standard pillow which is 20x26 I use 3 on a king
*We will never sell or misuse any information you provide to us.
1. We would like to reward our loyal customers without making them jump thru hoops. If you make a purchase with us your name will automatically be entered for our month end drawing.
Nothing to fill out.
2. Must be 18 years or older to enter to be eligible to win the prize.
3. Void where prohibited by law.
4. Prizes are non-transferable and not redeemable for cash.
5. Employees of One Hudson Road or it's vendors, its subsidiaries, affiliates, and their families are not eligible to enter.
6. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
7. Winner must meet eligibility requirements as required by One Hudson Road.
9. Entrants agree to give permission to use entrant(s) name and/or likeness for the purpose of advertising and trade without compensation. We would love to have a photo of you with your new product if it works for you.. All decisions made by One Hudson Road are final.
10. Sorry; only USA residents are eligible to enter at this time.