COURAGE AND COUNTRY BLANKET
A special design representing the largest branch of the United States Armed Forces. Dyed, woven and hand-finished in America, this wool blanket salutes the U.S. Army and its core values of Loyalty, Duty, Respect, Service, Honor, Integrity and Courage.
· 64" x 72"
· Napped; fabric is combed for a softer, thicker feel
· Felt binding
· Pure virgin wool/cotton
· Woven in our American mills
· Dry clean
· Made in USA
Official Licensed Product of the U.S. Army. By federal law, licensing fees paid to the U.S. Army for the use of its trademarks provide support for the Army Trademark Licensing Program, and net licensing revenue is devoted to U.S. Army Morale, Welfare and Recreation programs.
*We will never sell or misuse any information you provide to us.
1. We would like to reward our loyal customers without making them jump thru hoops. If you make a purchase with us your name will automatically be entered for our month end drawing.
Nothing to fill out.
2. Must be 18 years or older to enter to be eligible to win the prize.
3. Void where prohibited by law.
4. Prizes are non-transferable and not redeemable for cash.
5. Employees of One Hudson Road or it's vendors, its subsidiaries, affiliates, and their families are not eligible to enter.
6. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
7. Winner must meet eligibility requirements as required by One Hudson Road.
9. Entrants agree to give permission to use entrant(s) name and/or likeness for the purpose of advertising and trade without compensation. We would love to have a photo of you with your new product if it works for you.. All decisions made by One Hudson Road are final.
10. Sorry; only USA residents are eligible to enter at this time.