Timeless geometric shapes give universal appeal to this nine-element design blanket. The stripes, crosses, triangles and diamond motifs are common in early Navajo Chief blankets. Cross figures represent the four directions and completeness. Arrows signify movement, power and the life force. In keeping with tradition, the pattern continues to the edges of the blanket in the belief that this would prevent evil spirits from being trapped within. The unnapped finish gives a crispness to the geometric shapes and right angles. Unnapped, felt bound. 82% pure virgin wool/18% cotton. Dry clean. Made in the USA.
*We will never sell or misuse any information you provide to us.
1. We would like to reward our loyal customers without making them jump thru hoops. If you make a purchase with us your name will automatically be entered for our month end drawing.
Nothing to fill out.
2. Must be 18 years or older to enter to be eligible to win the prize.
3. Void where prohibited by law.
4. Prizes are non-transferable and not redeemable for cash.
5. Employees of One Hudson Road or it's vendors, its subsidiaries, affiliates, and their families are not eligible to enter.
6. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
7. Winner must meet eligibility requirements as required by One Hudson Road.
9. Entrants agree to give permission to use entrant(s) name and/or likeness for the purpose of advertising and trade without compensation. We would love to have a photo of you with your new product if it works for you.. All decisions made by One Hudson Road are final.
10. Sorry; only USA residents are eligible to enter at this time.