One of our most popular designs ever, crafted of USA-made wool in our Pendleton, Oregon mill. In 1923, President Warren Harding and his wife Florence came west to dedicate a portion of the old Oregon Trail. At the ceremony, local chiefs presented the first lady with a Pendleton shawl inspired by our famous Chief Joseph blanket. This dynamic design was an instant hit and remains in production today. "Absolutely gorgeous," says one customer. Pair with matching sham.
• Napped and felt bound 64X80
• Ultrasuede® trim
• Pure virgin wool/cotton
• Fabric woven in our American mills
• Dry clean
• Made in USA
*We will never sell or misuse any information you provide to us.
1. We would like to reward our loyal customers without making them jump thru hoops. If you make a purchase with us your name will automatically be entered for our month end drawing.
Nothing to fill out.
2. Must be 18 years or older to enter to be eligible to win the prize.
3. Void where prohibited by law.
4. Prizes are non-transferable and not redeemable for cash.
5. Employees of One Hudson Road or it's vendors, its subsidiaries, affiliates, and their families are not eligible to enter.
6. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
7. Winner must meet eligibility requirements as required by One Hudson Road.
9. Entrants agree to give permission to use entrant(s) name and/or likeness for the purpose of advertising and trade without compensation. We would love to have a photo of you with your new product if it works for you.. All decisions made by One Hudson Road are final.
10. Sorry; only USA residents are eligible to enter at this time.