This intricate design celebrates the pioneering spirit of our founder, weaver Thomas L. Kay, who journeyed from England to America and arrived in Oregon in 1863. It is a tribute to the generations of weavers that have continued his legacy of quality and excellence. The original blanket was discovered recently in a 19th-century European mill and included the designer's notes and calculations, handwritten neatly along the sides. Our modern Pendleton designers viewed this historic work of art with reverence and used it as inspiration for our Journey West jacquard design. The pattern underlines the universal appeal of geometric shapes and lines, images not unlike those seen in Native American art and often used in early Pendleton Trade Blankets. The hooked images seen inside the large diamonds are common symbols of luck and prosperity. This blanket, woven in our American mills, is robe size, the size preferred by Native Americans for ceremonial purposes and wrapping about oneself as a robe. Impressive as a wall hanging and practical when folded on a sofa or at the foot of a bed.
*We will never sell or misuse any information you provide to us.
1. We would like to reward our loyal customers without making them jump thru hoops. If you make a purchase with us your name will automatically be entered for our month end drawing.
Nothing to fill out.
2. Must be 18 years or older to enter to be eligible to win the prize.
3. Void where prohibited by law.
4. Prizes are non-transferable and not redeemable for cash.
5. Employees of One Hudson Road or it's vendors, its subsidiaries, affiliates, and their families are not eligible to enter.
6. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
7. Winner must meet eligibility requirements as required by One Hudson Road.
9. Entrants agree to give permission to use entrant(s) name and/or likeness for the purpose of advertising and trade without compensation. We would love to have a photo of you with your new product if it works for you.. All decisions made by One Hudson Road are final.
10. Sorry; only USA residents are eligible to enter at this time.