The Prime Meridian is the starting point for the lines of longitude, which intersect with latitudes in a system of navigation that’s been used for centuries. On one side of this reversible pattern, white crosses mark the intersections of these invisible lines against maritime channels of blue and grey. On the other side, crosses fill a soft white ground representing the polar ice caps, where the North and South Poles mark the terminating points of every meridian line. Dry clean. 82% wool, 18% cotton. Made in the USA. Napped, whipstitch binding
*We will never sell or misuse any information you provide to us.
1. We would like to reward our loyal customers without making them jump thru hoops. If you make a purchase with us your name will automatically be entered for our month end drawing.
Nothing to fill out.
2. Must be 18 years or older to enter to be eligible to win the prize.
3. Void where prohibited by law.
4. Prizes are non-transferable and not redeemable for cash.
5. Employees of One Hudson Road or it's vendors, its subsidiaries, affiliates, and their families are not eligible to enter.
6. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
7. Winner must meet eligibility requirements as required by One Hudson Road.
9. Entrants agree to give permission to use entrant(s) name and/or likeness for the purpose of advertising and trade without compensation. We would love to have a photo of you with your new product if it works for you.. All decisions made by One Hudson Road are final.
10. Sorry; only USA residents are eligible to enter at this time.