The eight-pointed star at the center of this throw is based on a popular quilt pattern from the 1800s. Native Americans, especially those in the Great Plains area, had long used this same geometric to represent the Morning Star on hide paintings, beaded moccasins and clothing. Today, this pattern is reinterpreted into a design that complements both contemporary and traditional settings. As an added element, this throw gives you a dramatically different look when reversed.
• 54" x 64"
• Napped, whipstitch binding
• Pure virgin wool/cotton
• Fabric woven in our American mills
• Dry clean
*We will never sell or misuse any information you provide to us.
1. We would like to reward our loyal customers without making them jump thru hoops. If you make a purchase with us your name will automatically be entered for our month end drawing.
Nothing to fill out.
2. Must be 18 years or older to enter to be eligible to win the prize.
3. Void where prohibited by law.
4. Prizes are non-transferable and not redeemable for cash.
5. Employees of One Hudson Road or it's vendors, its subsidiaries, affiliates, and their families are not eligible to enter.
6. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
7. Winner must meet eligibility requirements as required by One Hudson Road.
9. Entrants agree to give permission to use entrant(s) name and/or likeness for the purpose of advertising and trade without compensation. We would love to have a photo of you with your new product if it works for you.. All decisions made by One Hudson Road are final.
10. Sorry; only USA residents are eligible to enter at this time.