Long ago, the Southern Utes of Colorado told of a plague that medicine men could not cure. A council gathered on the riverbank and built a gigantic fire, danced and prayed for help, then fell into a deep sleep. When they woke, the fire was replaced by a pool of fragrant hot water. They bathed and were healed by the springs, naming it “Pah” (water) and “Gosa” (boiling. In the center of this design, blue hot springs rise though a medallion of fire to bring peace and health. Unnapped, felt bound. Dry clean, 82% wool, 18% cotton, made in USA. 64” x 80”.
*We will never sell or misuse any information you provide to us.
1. We would like to reward our loyal customers without making them jump thru hoops. If you make a purchase with us your name will automatically be entered for our month end drawing.
Nothing to fill out.
2. Must be 18 years or older to enter to be eligible to win the prize.
3. Void where prohibited by law.
4. Prizes are non-transferable and not redeemable for cash.
5. Employees of One Hudson Road or it's vendors, its subsidiaries, affiliates, and their families are not eligible to enter.
6. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
7. Winner must meet eligibility requirements as required by One Hudson Road.
9. Entrants agree to give permission to use entrant(s) name and/or likeness for the purpose of advertising and trade without compensation. We would love to have a photo of you with your new product if it works for you.. All decisions made by One Hudson Road are final.
10. Sorry; only USA residents are eligible to enter at this time.