In Oregon’s Western Cascades, Pilot
Rock rises thousands of feet above
the Rogue and Shasta Valleys. The
area’s original Native American
inhabitants, the Takelma, called
it Tan-ts'at-seniphtha, or Stone
Standing Up. In its shadow, the
Takelma (“those along the river”)
built villages of semi-subterranean
homes. Net fishing, hunting and
foraging allowed the Takelma to live
harmoniously along the Rogue River.
Arrows represent salmon swimming
into nets, and large baskets overflow
with abundant acorns and camas.
82%WOOL 18% COTTON
*We will never sell or misuse any information you provide to us.
1. We would like to reward our loyal customers without making them jump thru hoops. If you make a purchase with us your name will automatically be entered for our month end drawing.
Nothing to fill out.
2. Must be 18 years or older to enter to be eligible to win the prize.
3. Void where prohibited by law.
4. Prizes are non-transferable and not redeemable for cash.
5. Employees of One Hudson Road or it's vendors, its subsidiaries, affiliates, and their families are not eligible to enter.
6. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
7. Winner must meet eligibility requirements as required by One Hudson Road.
9. Entrants agree to give permission to use entrant(s) name and/or likeness for the purpose of advertising and trade without compensation. We would love to have a photo of you with your new product if it works for you.. All decisions made by One Hudson Road are final.
10. Sorry; only USA residents are eligible to enter at this time.