This vibrant blanket honors the first inhabitants of California’s Point Reyes, the Coast Miwok. The peaceful Miwok lived in harmony with the seasons, through gathering, hunting and fishing. They were gifted artisans, transforming nature’s bounty into highly sought-after treasures. Seashells were shaped into beautiful trade beads; flicker quills fashioned into elaborate crown-style headdresses. This dynamic design reflects the Miwok’s handiwork, and captures the exquisite colors of their home: the blues of the Pacific Ocean, the gold of the sun-ripened grasses, the greens of the marshes and the rich hues of the salmon, berries and nuts that sustained them for thousands of years.
• 64" x 80"
• Unnapped; felt bound
• Pure virgin wool/cotton
• Fabric woven in our American mills
• Dry clean
• Made in USA
*We will never sell or misuse any information you provide to us.
1. We would like to reward our loyal customers without making them jump thru hoops. If you make a purchase with us your name will automatically be entered for our month end drawing.
Nothing to fill out.
2. Must be 18 years or older to enter to be eligible to win the prize.
3. Void where prohibited by law.
4. Prizes are non-transferable and not redeemable for cash.
5. Employees of One Hudson Road or it's vendors, its subsidiaries, affiliates, and their families are not eligible to enter.
6. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
7. Winner must meet eligibility requirements as required by One Hudson Road.
9. Entrants agree to give permission to use entrant(s) name and/or likeness for the purpose of advertising and trade without compensation. We would love to have a photo of you with your new product if it works for you.. All decisions made by One Hudson Road are final.
10. Sorry; only USA residents are eligible to enter at this time.