This unusual early striped Zuni blanket
incorporates design elements found in Spanish-
American weavings from the Rio Grande Valley in
New Mexico. A combination of simple bands with
central diamond and terraced stepped designs
was woven of handspun natural gray, dyed green,
indigo-dyed blue, plied commercial yarns, and red
“Bayeta” wool, a woolen flannel that has been
raveled and respun. Notes refer to the original
weaving from The Durango Collection® (DCPO-
10), Center of Southwest Studies Collection
82% wool 18% cotton
*We will never sell or misuse any information you provide to us.
1. We would like to reward our loyal customers without making them jump thru hoops. If you make a purchase with us your name will automatically be entered for our month end drawing.
Nothing to fill out.
2. Must be 18 years or older to enter to be eligible to win the prize.
3. Void where prohibited by law.
4. Prizes are non-transferable and not redeemable for cash.
5. Employees of One Hudson Road or it's vendors, its subsidiaries, affiliates, and their families are not eligible to enter.
6. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
7. Winner must meet eligibility requirements as required by One Hudson Road.
9. Entrants agree to give permission to use entrant(s) name and/or likeness for the purpose of advertising and trade without compensation. We would love to have a photo of you with your new product if it works for you.. All decisions made by One Hudson Road are final.
10. Sorry; only USA residents are eligible to enter at this time.