Horizontal bands of soft color echo the
waving grasses, shallow ponds and gentle
undulations of the Nebraska Sandhills, an
“ocean of grass” that is the largest plantanchored
sand dune region in the United
States. The Sandhills cover the Ogallala
Aquifer, and its waters dot the low-lying
areas with ponds and lakes. Millions of
migrating birds pass through this National
Natural Landmark while traveling the
North American Central Flyway, including
the majestic Sandhill Crane. Napped,
82% PURE VIRGIN WOOL 18% COTTON
*We will never sell or misuse any information you provide to us.
1. We would like to reward our loyal customers without making them jump thru hoops. If you make a purchase with us your name will automatically be entered for our month end drawing.
Nothing to fill out.
2. Must be 18 years or older to enter to be eligible to win the prize.
3. Void where prohibited by law.
4. Prizes are non-transferable and not redeemable for cash.
5. Employees of One Hudson Road or it's vendors, its subsidiaries, affiliates, and their families are not eligible to enter.
6. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
7. Winner must meet eligibility requirements as required by One Hudson Road.
9. Entrants agree to give permission to use entrant(s) name and/or likeness for the purpose of advertising and trade without compensation. We would love to have a photo of you with your new product if it works for you.. All decisions made by One Hudson Road are final.
10. Sorry; only USA residents are eligible to enter at this time.