While the serape is now very
common to both Spanish and
Native American textiles, it has
its roots in the Mexican weaving
tradition. Most commonly, the
serape is woven of fine yarns that
allow it be lighter in weight than
other blankets, with unbalanced
stripes of varying widths providing
the characteristic serape pattern.
Pendleton’s version stays true to
this classic and historic style, and
can serve a multitude of purposes.
64X79 Dry clean.
82% wool, 18% cotton. Made in
the USA. Unnapped. Robe is felt
*We will never sell or misuse any information you provide to us.
1. We would like to reward our loyal customers without making them jump thru hoops. If you make a purchase with us your name will automatically be entered for our month end drawing.
Nothing to fill out.
2. Must be 18 years or older to enter to be eligible to win the prize.
3. Void where prohibited by law.
4. Prizes are non-transferable and not redeemable for cash.
5. Employees of One Hudson Road or it's vendors, its subsidiaries, affiliates, and their families are not eligible to enter.
6. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
7. Winner must meet eligibility requirements as required by One Hudson Road.
9. Entrants agree to give permission to use entrant(s) name and/or likeness for the purpose of advertising and trade without compensation. We would love to have a photo of you with your new product if it works for you.. All decisions made by One Hudson Road are final.
10. Sorry; only USA residents are eligible to enter at this time.