Siskiyou is said to be Chinook Jargon for
a bob-tailed horse, lost on a trip over this
100-mile mountain range on the Oregon/
California border. When Native riders set
out to find the horse, they gave range and
pass this enduring name. In this pattern,
the Siskiyou Mountains are flanked by
the two watersheds they divide; the
Rogue and Klamath rivers. Repeating
peaks represent the diverse flora, which
spans coastal to Cascadian with Coast
Redwood, Alaska Yellow-Cedar and
Pacific Silver Fir. Unnapped.
82% PURE VIRGIN WOOL 18% COTTON
*We will never sell or misuse any information you provide to us.
1. We would like to reward our loyal customers without making them jump thru hoops. If you make a purchase with us your name will automatically be entered for our month end drawing.
Nothing to fill out.
2. Must be 18 years or older to enter to be eligible to win the prize.
3. Void where prohibited by law.
4. Prizes are non-transferable and not redeemable for cash.
5. Employees of One Hudson Road or it's vendors, its subsidiaries, affiliates, and their families are not eligible to enter.
6. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
7. Winner must meet eligibility requirements as required by One Hudson Road.
9. Entrants agree to give permission to use entrant(s) name and/or likeness for the purpose of advertising and trade without compensation. We would love to have a photo of you with your new product if it works for you.. All decisions made by One Hudson Road are final.
10. Sorry; only USA residents are eligible to enter at this time.