By Logan Maxwell Hagege
A lone rider pauses before a towering
blue peak in “This Mountain of Mine,”
echoing the relationship between
man and mountain, artist and nature.
Logan Maxwell Hagege is a Los Angeles
based contemporary artist whose
modern visions of the American West
use signature clouds and repeating
shapes to echo flora and figures in the
foreground, creating a visual narrative
for each composition. His use of
natural light and color distills shapes
to their essence, while celebrating
82% WOOL 18% COTTON
*We will never sell or misuse any information you provide to us.
1. We would like to reward our loyal customers without making them jump thru hoops. If you make a purchase with us your name will automatically be entered for our month end drawing.
Nothing to fill out.
2. Must be 18 years or older to enter to be eligible to win the prize.
3. Void where prohibited by law.
4. Prizes are non-transferable and not redeemable for cash.
5. Employees of One Hudson Road or it's vendors, its subsidiaries, affiliates, and their families are not eligible to enter.
6. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
7. Winner must meet eligibility requirements as required by One Hudson Road.
9. Entrants agree to give permission to use entrant(s) name and/or likeness for the purpose of advertising and trade without compensation. We would love to have a photo of you with your new product if it works for you.. All decisions made by One Hudson Road are final.
10. Sorry; only USA residents are eligible to enter at this time.