Shifting dunes of shining white crystal rise from the Tularosa Basin at New Mexico’s White Sands National Monument. Erosion from the surrounding mountains constantly replenishes the world’s largest gypsum dune field, encompassing 275 square miles. During the day the dunes shine white against the blue sky. At sunset, the sands glow with the vibrant hues of twilight, while desert flora–yucca, cholla and rice grass–reach toward the last rays of the setting sun. This design is our homage to this striking and wild landscape.
• Ultrasuede® trim; twin is felt-bound
• Pure virgin wool/cotton
• Fabric woven in our American mills
• Dry clean
• Made in USA
SOMETIMES THE BOX IS NOT INCLUDED IF IT HAS "SEEN IT'S DAY".
NEW ADDITION THIS FALL: RETAIL IS 269.00
*We will never sell or misuse any information you provide to us.
1. We would like to reward our loyal customers without making them jump thru hoops. If you make a purchase with us your name will automatically be entered for our month end drawing.
Nothing to fill out.
2. Must be 18 years or older to enter to be eligible to win the prize.
3. Void where prohibited by law.
4. Prizes are non-transferable and not redeemable for cash.
5. Employees of One Hudson Road or it's vendors, its subsidiaries, affiliates, and their families are not eligible to enter.
6. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
7. Winner must meet eligibility requirements as required by One Hudson Road.
9. Entrants agree to give permission to use entrant(s) name and/or likeness for the purpose of advertising and trade without compensation. We would love to have a photo of you with your new product if it works for you.. All decisions made by One Hudson Road are final.
10. Sorry; only USA residents are eligible to enter at this time.