The MyFAK (My First Aid Kit) was designed with three goals: Adaptive - Functional - Indestructible. This First Aid Kit can be used anywhere from a day at the park with the kids, a multi-day backpacking adventure, or off-road in your vehicle. If you're out there, the MyFAK will be there for you.
MyFAK is made of tough and weather-resistant 600 Denier ballistic nylon. The kit is approximately six inches wide, eight inches tall, and five inches thick.
The main part of the kit (the MOLLE pouch) is zippered, with two high-quality zipper pulls that allow it to be opened three-quarters of the way.
The interior of the MyFAK kit has eleven, sewn-in elastic bands that are used to secure the contents, as well as multiple internal compartments that house the included supplies (many in heavy, zippered plastic bags – much higher quality than your average Ziplocs), with room for adding more items if desired.
The kit also contains a zippered mesh compartment, which is attached to the main body by a Velcro fastener, which allows it to be detached.
This is a nice feature, and could be used to temporarily remove part of the kit, as sort of a mini-kit (i.e., medications, topical, and small bandages).
A nylon handle at the top of the bag makes for easy carrying, as well as separating the kit from the large Velcro tear-away panel.
The front of the MyFAK has interlaced straps, with Velcro sewn on each (loop side). These allow for the attachment of additional items like small pouches or patches, and anything else that can be strapped, clipped, or Velcroed on.
It also includes a MyMedic branded patch, which holds down the tag end of the strap and quick release buckle that provides an extra level of attachment between the pack and tear away panel.
The back of the MyFAK is completely covered Velcro (hook side), while the front of the tear-away panel is covered with loop side Velcro. When both pieces are stuck together, it takes a good amount of force to separate them, and this is a good thing!
The back of the tear-away panel has a couple of straps stitched horizontally across it, which could be used for running other straps through, in a perpendicular direction.
Two more, heavy duty straps are attached vertically, and fasten to the bottom of the panel with stiff button closures.
Due to the personal nature of this product we do not accept returns.
*We will never sell or misuse any information you provide to us.
1. We would like to reward our loyal customers without making them jump thru hoops. If you make a purchase with us your name will automatically be entered for our month end drawing.
Nothing to fill out.
2. Must be 18 years or older to enter to be eligible to win the prize.
3. Void where prohibited by law.
4. Prizes are non-transferable and not redeemable for cash.
5. Employees of One Hudson Road or it's vendors, its subsidiaries, affiliates, and their families are not eligible to enter.
6. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
7. Winner must meet eligibility requirements as required by One Hudson Road.
9. Entrants agree to give permission to use entrant(s) name and/or likeness for the purpose of advertising and trade without compensation. We would love to have a photo of you with your new product if it works for you.. All decisions made by One Hudson Road are final.
10. Sorry; only USA residents are eligible to enter at this time.